Flutter By

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Make Mine A Super

Audrey was a super champ at the dentist; for the first time she let them do an entire exam on her teeth! Then she amazed me again when I took her to the store afterward to choose some underwear--you guys understand what a big deal it is for little kids to choose which character is on the underpants, right? Total rite of passage. Anyway, more than all the cute little girl characters available, she wanted the superhero ones! My girly girl, Princess of all Things Pink is definitely embracing her mighty side! So instead of Elsa or Dora or Disney Princesses, she's feeling very proud about Wonder Woman and Supergirl. It made me laugh and cry a little because it seemed so perfect that my little superhero knows how she rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment