Flutter By

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wednesday, June 13

So happy to have spent a wonderful relaxing lunch and conversation with friends today. Baby girl also had a fun visit from "pet therapy" and got to pet a giant fluffy Bernese Shepherd! Also a wagon ride and fell to sleep playing with her cute soft owl, a gift from my wonderful nurse who was there when Audrey was born. Also loving the treats from other dear friends. What started out very stressful turned into a great day, thank you for so many kindnesses! Audrey will have another surgery on Thursday. They will sedate her and use an ultrasound to guide a needle to relieve some fluid still pressing on her right lung, that was not relieved by her chest tubes. We are down to just Tylenol for pain; I think today was the first day with no morphine!
Audrey is asking for a rest on my lap.  Peyton is asking for a rest on my shoe.  I feel loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment