Flutter By

Saturday, March 9, 2013

March 9

Our week in a minute: The cast is off her arm! We're almost done with this nasty headcold. House getting cleaner every day. Healthy food is in the house again. Mountain of paperwork and bills done, oldest is signed up for Jr High and next set of flights 90% arranged. Last night Audrey ate an entire, respectably toddler-sized dinner of stove top stuffing and tiny bits of rotisserie chicken, woo hoo!! The boys' wild hair was cut within hours of my first homecoming on February 18th--and oh the pile of hair! It was so funny, I snapped a photo.
Ewwwww!!  I think a Tribble exploded on my bathroom floor.


 My mouth is still sore from the grueling four-hour dentist trip Tuesday and kids are still grumbling about having to actually do their homework and chores and clean up after themselves all the time. 

This mom is BACK. And life is definitely getting better.
Audrey eating her first Costco hot dog!  Hot dogs are one of the most infamous foods for EA kids to get stuck in a tight esophagus.  Eating a hot dog successfully for the first time is pretty much a life event.


Next Boston weekend is 3/21-24; I will be sliding into home on my son's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment