Flutter By

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day

Happy birthday and happy Mother's Day to my sweet mother in law, Diana!!! Thank you to you and Dad for helping our family so much this spring during the two weeks I was first home from Boston. It's a lot of work keeping up with this crazy crew. We love you! And a huge thank you also to my dad and mom, Ron and Sharon, who have been with us from Oregon for the past week attending performances and rehearsals and working incredibly hard to help us with house and family. Between kids headed so many directions and the dishwasher breaking down and squeezing a birthday party in the middle of our packed Saturday I really don't know how we could have survived this week without you. In fact, I really don't know how we would have made it through the first few months of 2016 without all four of you. You have sure given us a lot to live up to. We are so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment