Flutter By

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thursday, September 1: First Time Outdoors

Audrey had a very exciting day today, her first time ever outdoors! We took her down to a private concrete patio first, but tomorrow she might actually get to go to the angel garden, where there are birds and waterfalls! Watched carefully for her reaction today (since her very first ride a month ago she was frightened) and it was so sweet, she wasn't phased by anything at all-- totally chill baby, kept smiling and kicking, and looking at me with a sweet expression as if to say, as long as you're with me we can go anywhere!
All ready for my big field trip!!
Here We Go!
First time outdoors, ever! She kept staring at me with this sweet expression as if to say, mom, you can take me anywhere as long as we're together.
Nurse Becki got to share in our big adventure!

 
Bye bye outside! See you tomorrow!
Time to sleep. Lots to dream about today.

No comments:

Post a Comment