Flutter By

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Fixing the Early Posts

I don't know how long it's been this way, but I just discovered that all the photos from the first four or five months of this blog had disappeared.  I'm so sorry!  Without those photos it kinda reads like strained spinach.  Healthy, but with nothing sweet to help it slide down easier.  Haha!  Long story short (yuk yuk) it was because they were originally input as links to a photo album on another site that has now changed their link format.  The best way to fix it is to manually replace each photo with a fresh upload, and it is taking ages to find and replace each photo individually, but the good news is I am also adding many more photos.  I am working overtime to fix it, and it is going to take a few weeks to get them all back up.  But in the meantime I'm noticing other errors and problems that needed to be fixed to help the start of our story flow more naturally, and having the opportunity to put captions on the photos that share some fun insights into our adventures as they were happening.  Gradually, hopefully the beginning of the blog will be becoming more friendly to visit.  Please do me a favor and send me a comment or email if you notice any errors or problems with the blog, layout suggestions, or in general if you have any suggestions for making this a nicer site to visit.  Thank you for your patience and help!

No comments:

Post a Comment