Flutter By

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Some Good News

Tears of relief!! It's probably just a nasty cold, which for a kid like her is a big deal but nothing like what this chest retracting could have meant!! You guys, oh my goodness, I was so so SO worried!!! Massive stress. Was talking to the doctors, and waiting for the x Ray, and then my friend Heather was at the door with my bag of things from home and a hug, and right behind her were the LDS elders, they came in and said someone had called them to give her a blessing. It must have been one of you. The x Ray came on the heels of the elders, and the doctor stayed to read it right there. When he told me the lungs were clear I almost cried. Then as the doctor walked out, my friend Kira who works at the hospital came in, and made me a cup of peppermint tea and more hugs. I feel so blessed and loved!!!! We are now on precaution which means no more wagon rides unless her swab comes back negative for the virus. But oh, MAN, I'll take that over chest tubes and pneumonia ANY DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment